For Podcast Hosts
I’m so excited to be a guest on your Podcast. I love love love talking about intuition!
I feel that every conversation is powerful and transformative for everyone involved.
I can accommodate both audio only or audio+video via Zoom.
For 20 years, Elise Lebeau, M.Sc. worked in Corporate America as software engineer while secretly giving intuitive readings to perfect strangers.
As a 30 something single mom without financial support, she wondered how she would pay her mortgage, save for college and maybe, someday, retire?
When she turned 40, Elise decided to systematically tap into her intuition to optimize every decision she made.
She was debt free by 43, retired by 47 and financial free by 49, while being unemployed and suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
But -most importantly- Elise created a life that she LOVES for herself and her family.
My back story leftbrainintuitive.com/about
Here is a list of topics we can explore during the interview:
- My story (intuition awakening during pregnancy)
- Optimizing my career in tech using my intuition (Ebay)
- How I made 1.8 millions using my intuition with really weird decisions
- Professional Intuitive but I could not do intuitive reading for myself
- Logic vs Intuition (conscious vs subconscious)
- How does intuition prefers to talk to us (emotions, physical sensations, images/scenes and sounds)
- The science-based Intuitive Algorithm (Access, Activate, Align, Accelerate)
- The Three Villains: Collision, Pollution and Distortion
- The Intuitive Injury (when intuition goes away)
- Intuit OnDemand my online program based on the Intuitive Algorithm™️. Are you ready to make quick, intuitive decisions you can trust to reach your goals 50% faster?https://leftbrainintuitive.com/intuition-coaching
- The Left Brain Intuition Podcast where I share my best tips on intuition https://leftbrainintuitive.com/podcast/